Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

the idea of this game is really good. i always love these kind of games. but i'd prefer to play this on a controller. the mouse clicking was taking away something. It will probaly add something for other players but this is just my opinion on it. if this was a steam game i'd most likely buy it. its really great.

Give Up Give Up

this game is sweet, took me around 25 minutes to clear it. i hope you will release a part 2 soon with more levels or an entire game that is going to be released on steam. i'm pretty sure i'l buy it.

Final Ninja Zero Final Ninja Zero

AndEeX

I haven't started playing the game, I'm sure it will be amazing.
But forcing me to watch ads (Google and company) is a dickhead move and I definitely hate it.
If you don't do games for your enjoyment, but for money, maybe you should stop doing games and do a business degree instead. I'm here to play games, not get cockblocked by someone who wants to make money on my time and energy.
So I suggest you don't do that anymore.

Seriously, You are fucking retarded.

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

w...

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Saturday Night Bloodfest Saturday Night Bloodfest

smash tv much.

i know its a total ripoff from smashtv but i still loved it.
the only reason i put up a 7 is because the music in smashTV is fucking epic
and this was just plain shit for a game like this.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

you..

you forgot one of the double dragons, perfect game besides that.
you cant complete lvl 2 with simon, he jumps to low.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

ha, noobs.

bunch of noobs here i see.

my best was : 2194974.6FT and i could break it if i wanted to, but i got tired after 4 and half hour of playing. pattern : get best tank shooter(NG Tank) get best jetpack thingy, 16 nukes, and a AK47 ;

shoot not to high, not to low. full power.
after the shot, emidiatly(nice english) use your rocket thingy, and a nuke.
you will fly alll the way up. when you get down shoot as fast as possible with the AK47, the turtle will get up. and come down again. shoot him again, and use another nuke, use that pattern, it will get you over 2million FT. so long pattern short :

shoot him up, wait till he gets down, shoot him again, use nuke.
and in the end you just gotha be lucky what happens to you.

first time i ever wrote a helpfull comment.

-Rebaz Talei

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

tom made this?

damn, thanks man, i fap'd to this in my younger years, billion times.

Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

yea....

i like it n***ah xD

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

.....*sigh*...

i got bored before i even finish'd the first stage, and what bother's me more,
is that you just took the layout from Doom, and the edd redraw'd the monsters , but in his crappy drawing style, i seriously dont want to flame you, but come on? after 2/3 years of drawing/scripting you can do alot better, and sinds your bullitbill thing game, was alot better then this i assum'd this would have been an pretty ok game. but i got bored after i just played the first level, even if the 2nd stage send fireballs to your ass, the first stage does not want me to play the 2nd stage.

yes, my engrish is still fucked up. but dude seriously? ....seriously dude?....dude?